Write for Us
Keen on sharing your inspiring stories? Met someone doing an incredible environmental project? Travelling in a sustainable way?
We're looking for stories about permaculture projects throughout Africa, on eco-friendly accommdation, on eco-travellers or wildlife and conservation. If here's any eco product you'd like to recommend we're open to hearing about that as well.
We're also looking for stories on Africa Travel! If you think you have a story that fits our website, please do get in touch with us.
As you can see from the website, we love images, so please do submit your best images as well.
Experienced and inexperienced writers are welcome to submit - I'll help you craft your article! Guest writers will be credited with a short bio and link back to their site.
- The article must be originally created for Eco-friendly Africa Travel.
- We expect properly thought-out pitches on appropriate content, along with information about the writer and how his/her website/blog or product is relevant to the site content.
- Please include your author bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words).
- The suggested length for articles is between 500-750 words. Longer articles are also welcome where required.
- Articles should be easy to read, engaging and informational.
- If you do not specify what your article is about and why we would want to publish it on the site, you will not get a response.
- Where quoting for a source, please hyperlink or list your references.
- If you have been compensated by any brand that is referenced in your submission, that's not a problem - just do let us know.
- If possible, please resize images to max width of 550 and 72 dpi.
By submitting your content to be published on the Eco-friendly-africa-travel.com, we become the rightful owners of the content. Although it will always remain a creation of yours, the content itself belongs to us and can be distributed as we see fit. Furthermore, you may not republish the content anywhere else without the expressed consent of the editor.
Working together to make a difference
We are committed to spreading awareness about environmental issues and documenting a different side of Africa - one where people are making positive change from a grassroots level.
As such, we are looking to grow a talented team of contributors, so if you're interested in building a long-term relationship with a growing green-focused webiste, we'd be thrilled to have you join our team.
As the website grows, we're also looking at monetisation- which means we'll figure out ways to earn an income from the content we provide, and ultimately, employ a paid staff so that this website grows into THE authority on eco-travel in Africa.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our site and we look forward to working with you.
Contact Us now to chat about submitting your first article!
Return from Write for Us to Eco-friendly Africa Travel